New Delhi: IRCTC has come up with a new tour package, if you are planning for a vacation then this could be just a better option for you. The name of this 12 nights and 13 days ex Delhi tour package is ‘Heavenly Europe’. This tour features the air travel by Emirates, hotel stay with 3-star amenities, all meals, VISA charges, insurance, entry fees (wherever applicable), GST and services of IRCTC tour manager.
It may be noted that this group tour is available with only 35 seats. It will cover a visit to Eiffel Tower, Disneyland, Mt. Titlis Tour by Cable Car, Jungfraujoch, Black Forest in Germany, Wonder of the World – Leaning Tower of Pisa, Holy Vatican City, among others. Tourists will visit European countries such as France, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Italy and the Holy Vatican City.
The tour will commence from September 14, 2019, including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per the itinerary. This package will cost you Rs 2,09,300 per head on triple occupancy, Rs 2,10,300 per person on double whereas Rs 2,47,150 per head on single occupancy.
Emirates Air EK 515 will depart from Delhi at 21:50 hrs and arrive Dubai at 23:59 hrs on September 14, 2019. Flight number EK 71 will depart from Dubai at 04:05 hrs and reach Paris at 09:25 hrs on September 15, 2019. Flight number EK 96 will take off from Rome at 22:05 hrs on September 25, 2019, and arrive Dubai at 05:55 hrs on September 26.
The package will include air-conditioned rooms in 3-star reputed hotels, all meals (vegetarian/non-vegetarian), AC 2×2 vehicle for pick up, drop and sightseeing, sightseeing with entry charges, guide or escort, visa, tour manager, travel insurance, tips (EURO 3 per person per day).
1. Any increase in Airfare, urgent visa charges.
2. Any increase in Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee will be payable by the passenger.
3. Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
4. Any room service will be chargeable.
5. Cost of sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides, etc. not included in the itinerary.
6. All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
7. Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
8. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
9. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
10. Anything not included in the inclusions.
According to IRCTC, “It is mandatory for each applicant to come personally at VFS centre- New Delhi at the appointment or submission date to give bio-metrics. Henna on fingertips may also mean we are unable to get a clear scanned image and should be removed or allowed to fade before your appointment date.”
During the tour, tourists will enjoy Seine cruise ride, Eiffel Tower, Disneyland taking thrilling rides and capturing fun moments with the Disney characters, orientation tour of Paris, orientation tour of Chapel Bridge, Lion Monument and Cathedral, etc.
Get all latest Business News, Market News , Income Tax News, Share Market, Sensex Today live updates on Times Now